A New Beginning - Our 1992 Russian Federation

What is Armenia's relationship with the Union State?
Actually very good, economically and politically. Additionally Russia is patron and protector of Armenia against Turkey and Azerbaijan. Russian troops are still stationed in Nagorno-Karabakh, even though its in Azerbaijan, the province is autonomous and run by Armenians.

Actually very good, economically and politically. Additionally Russia is patron and protector of Armenia against Turkey and Azerbaijan. Russian troops are still stationed in Nagorno-Karabakh, even though its in Azerbaijan, the province is autonomous and run by Armenians.
So maybe we should act to undermine Azerbaijan's position in the Caspian Sea negotiation. Nothing fancy that would sever our relations forever, but enough to push the other Turkic states against it while maintaining the condominium position.

Armenia and Kazakhstan are much more loyal. Everything that makes Azerbaijan stronger comes at Armenia's prejudice one way or another, and if we are to have a champion among the Turkic states, it needs to be Kazakhstan, where we have a sizable russian minority which we can use to exert our influence in more direct manners.

Remember that every penny that comes to Azerbaijan will be used for Pan-Turan agenda at our expense. The division of the Caspian Sea under national areas would allow the Turkic States to cooperate without our presence, and shouldn't be accepted under any circunstances.

Last edited:
1 - In principle, try to maintain a negotiation with China for the distribution of markets and places to invest in in Africa, with certain permissions to be able to operate in another's market. A bad peace is always better than a good war.
If they refuse, use Russian influence in the area to gradually close and deny Chinese access to certain important markets (not all) but allowing them to operate up to a certain volume, no more.
If they continue to refuse, try to deny China any influence, relegating it to only being able to maintain minor investments and markets.

2 - Given that it will be difficult for them to renounce their positions, and give up possible gains, the only thing I can think of is for the International Courts to set the limits or try to establish an arbitration court that determines the limits to try to buy time. While negotiating with the leaders, tempting them with the possibility that a shared exploitation will bring them profits now (sweetening it with promises of investment and if necessary some small gift), while continuing to fight over who gets which area, can make obtain fewer and later profits.

3 - First of all, putting its founder as an example of what the Russian people may be capable of achieving, highlighting the state it was in less than 20 years ago and how much it has prospered, and offering it political recognition , academics...
Secondly, offer you an agreement for total or partial exemption from some fees, investment facilities, in exchange for investing in Russian entrepreneurs and helping them to prosper, and in exchange for purchasing (in a hidden way) on behalf of the State partially or entirely foreign companies in sectors important for the Russian economy

I only want to add that adding focus will be vital. If you look at top 10 lists on resources rich countries we see Russia, China, most of the Western world, but also Iraq, Brazil, Venezuela and Iran. To me Iran, Venezuela & Brazil are more important then Africa. But for Africa: DRC and South Africa is where its at. And the latter is tricky. So I'd focus almost 100% of our attention on the former. Maybe a bit on Gambon too. The rest of Africa, I'd say the main thing is to be part of it to also profit and keep the competition down. The more we focus there on rhetoric & actions that raises the local standard of living, the more we do good for the world AND damage the Chinese profit. It's a win-win for us.