Flag Request/Challenge Thread

Make a flag for the Northern Confederation(;)), which consists of Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, the UK and Ireland.

Get to it!

A flag of a British controlled OTL Southern US that controls our OTL:

North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Bahamas, Bermuda, Turks/Caicos, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, the heel of Missouri, Louisiana, and Oklahoma without the panhandle.

A flag for a Bolivarian Confederation consisting of a Paraguay that won the War of the Triple Alliance (weaker Argentina), and eventually would annex/merge with Uruguay, the remainer of Argentina (Patagonia and a little more being colonized by others), and part of Bolivia. Vaguely authoritarian ideology, and also rather militaristic.

general_tiu

Banned
I challenge anyone to create a flag for the proposed federation of Maphilindo (Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia). Elements of flags of countries mentioned should appear.

I challenge anyone to create a flag for the proposed federation of Maphilindo (Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia). Elements of flags of countries mentioned should appear.

This good?

Flag of Maphilindo.PNG

Considering the country will likely have a Muslim majority, and in any case will probably have problems with Muslims and Catholics, is placing a cross in the most important place on the flag a good idea?

Considering the country will likely have a Muslim majority, and in any case will probably have problems with Muslims and Catholics, is placing a cross in the most important place on the flag a good idea?

Probably not. Who says it would have a Muslim majority though? It is alternate history. ;)

Keenir

Banned
a Tuareg province* in the US. all I ask is that it have an elephant somewhere.

* = not a Honored Province, not a State, just a province....like the Louisiana Territory and the Western Territory.
{yep, also for the Napoleonic Consulship ATL...no, no idea if its going to ever become a state, but it's going to spark a Scramble for Africa}