Good to know.

Without September 11th though, who did Bush beat in 2004? Was it John Kerry like in OTL or was it someone else like John Edwards or Howard Dean?

I hope I'm not coming off as bugging you about this though.
Bush narrowly defeated John Edwards by 0.1% in the popular vote, though he gets a decent chunk of the electoral vote. Bush runs a decent campaign focusing on his domestic successes and attacking Edwards as out of touch and a flip-flopper. Bush outperformed polls in the Midwest especially.

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 2.55.32 PM.png

BTW not all my photos are necessarily from the same timeline, but I'll try keep most of them in this one

kernel

Gone Fishin'
1706844672027.png

Map of active conflict zones in the Caucasus during the Campaign against Terror (2004 - 2015).

2008-08-09T120000Z_422191156_GF2E4890NGY01_RTRMADP_3_GEORGIA-OSSETIA-APARTMENT-1024x725.jpg

Georgian troops during the Battle of Tblisi (2009)

Following the 9/4 attacks, Russian President Vladimir Putin consitently blamed Georgia for hosting and aiding terrorist groups, an accusation that the nation denied. In 2009, Russia faced another terrorist attack, this time bombings in the St. Petersburg metro. While the attack was not as devastating as the 9/4 attacks, the Russian public was incensed. When the militants were found to be associated with the radical Islamist terrorist group Caucasus Emirate (which had some operations in Georgia), the Russian government demanded that its troops be allowed to operate and inspect areas within Georgia, and sent an ultimatum to the Georgian government to allow Russian FSB to extradite any individuals within the country believed to be associated with the attacks. When the Georgian government refused and the ultimatum expired, Russia invaded Georgia with assistance from seperatist forces in Abkhazia, Adjana, and South Ossetia, along with support from Azerbaijan. The Georgian government was overthrown and a pro-Russian administration was installed.

Last edited:
FQOQ4DX2MVESVIS7F7SPZ74YSM

Protests against President George W. Bush in Chicago, September 2006

With Bush's razor thin wins in both 2000 and 2004 against Gore and Edwards and his continued relative unpopularity among the American public, some on the left believed that the administration was involved in election fraud. These protests were never mainstream, however, and no fraud or irregularities were discovered.

Growing Around Intro, Screencaps and Character Sheets (2019-2025)

Without Covid, Mr Enter Actually Greenlights Growing Around and it Becomes a Show

The Whole Turning Red/Mr Enter/9/11 Drama IOTL is Probally the Main Reason Why Growing Around Hasn't Been a Show Yet IOTL

Without 9/11 Mr Enter Never Goes Through an Existential Crisis During Covid
and Without the Turning Red-9/11 Drama Afterwards Growing Around Actually Becomes a Show

(Premiering on Disney Plus Alongside Bluey or Possibly Taking its Place if Covid Never Happens)

Bluey is Still Popular but not MLP Levels Popular like IOTL
(rather more of a cute furry series from somewhere other than america on par with aggretsuko or sherbert shenanigans)

growing_around___whiskers_by_abwingz_dcx6ii3-fullview.jpg
sally_icon_by_abwingz_ddbo5nj-pre.jpg

Attachments

• growing_around__tester_model_sheet_by_abwingz_dc3zerd-fullview.jpg
    growing_around__tester_model_sheet_by_abwingz_dc3zerd-fullview.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 61
  • growing_around___model_sheet__anna_ametsuchi_by_abwingz_dc6fjb6-pre.jpg
    growing_around___model_sheet__anna_ametsuchi_by_abwingz_dc6fjb6-pre.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 57
  • growing_around___model_sheet__shelly_adams_by_abwingz_dcy4lat-414w-2x.jpg
    growing_around___model_sheet__shelly_adams_by_abwingz_dcy4lat-414w-2x.jpg
    613.6 KB · Views: 55
  • growing_around___model_sheet__kimiko_kyung_by_abwingz_dc983es-414w-2x.jpg
    growing_around___model_sheet__kimiko_kyung_by_abwingz_dc983es-414w-2x.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 59
  • growing_around___model_sheet__gumdrops_by_abwingz_dcwb3xu-pre.jpg
    growing_around___model_sheet__gumdrops_by_abwingz_dcwb3xu-pre.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 57
  • growing_around___model_sheet__april_morris_by_abwingz_dcb8n74-414w-2x.jpg
    growing_around___model_sheet__april_morris_by_abwingz_dcb8n74-414w-2x.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 55

Growing Around Intro, Screencaps and Character Sheets (2019-2025)

Without Covid, Mr Enter Actually Greenlights Growing Around and it Becomes a Show

The Whole Turning Red/Mr Enter/9/11 Drama IOTL is Probally the Main Reason Why Growing Around Hasn't Been a Show Yet IOTL

Without 9/11 Mr Enter Never Goes Through an Existential Crisis During Covid
and Without the Turning Red-9/11 Drama Afterwards Growing Around Actually Becomes a Show

(Premiering on Disney Plus Alongside Bluey or Possibly Taking its Place if Covid Never Happens)

Bluey is Still Popular but not MLP Levels Popular like IOTL
(rather more of a cute furry series from somewhere other than America on par with aggretsuko or sherbert shenanigans)

View attachment 887562View attachment 887561
I wonder if without 9/11, Mr. Enter would have still be a cartoon reviewer on YouTube. There would be still plenty of animated TV shows and movies (both bad and good) to review.

1708183841604.png

photos without 9-11 1.png
Lisa Greggs Facebook Profile (One of the few Furries Who Died on 9/11 IOTL) and The Alternate Klugetown Shopping Center Fire Webpage (The Deadliest Fire in the Eastern US Without 9/11 That Was Made Famous IOTL by the MLP Movie of All Things)

A 20 second portion of the pilot episode of the Adult Swim animated series The Boondocks. Based on the comic strip of the same name by Aaron McGruder.

-----------------------------------------------------
Without the September 11th Attacks, The Boondocks as a TV show would likely be quite different compared to OTL. It would likely be more mellow like the plot clip above and the comic. I might be seen something like a black Charlie Brown. Hopefully, that didn't come out wrong.
Since the full pilot of The Boondocks was found a few days ago:

The full pilot episode of the Adult Swim animated series The Boondocks. Based on the comic of the same name by Aaron McGruder.

-----------------------------
Without the September 11th Attacks, The Boondocks as a TV show would likely be quite different compared to OTL. It would likely be a more mellow show with it being based more on the comic strip it came from with similar style rather than being more anime-influenced like the OTL show.

Since the full pilot of The Boondocks was found a few days ago:

The full pilot episode of the Adult Swim animated series The Boondocks. Based on the comic of the same name by Aaron McGruder.

-----------------------------
Without the September 11th Attacks, The Boondocks as a TV show would likely be quite different compared to OTL. It would likely be a more mellow show with it being based more on the comic strip it came from with similar style rather than being more anime-influenced like the OTL show.
that link is not available in canada (where im from)

heres a better one thats still available for those outside the us

and if that doesn't work here is the archive.org link

EDIT: just watched the pilot and i could see myself as a kid getting into this compared to OTLs boondocks which i found kinda boring

like with trying to convince my parents that happy tree friends is just looney tunes or tom and jerry for a modern audience i could see myself as a kid begging my parents to watch boondocks because its just black peanuts with the art style of totally spies

Last edited: