THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

Maybe Non-Aligned Movement since CONEFO was meant to be neutral in the Cold War, or Indonesian-led Alliance
yeah i was thinking of that, but with the leftist bent i was also wondering about the "anti-west alliance" block too, could be worth adding in a future addition maybe

uh so another quick question, whats the exact difference between "military controlled-territories" and "militarily occupied territories"? they seem like the same thing to me

Crazy Boris

Banned
uh so another quick question, whats the exact difference between "military controlled-territories" and "militarily occupied territories"? they seem like the same thing to me

Occupied means they're not part of the country but are under military control

Controlled means an area of a country controlled by the military of that country

for example, the Allied occupation zones in former axis countries post-WWII, contrasted with the reconstruction era military districts in the American south

Apologies if this is an obvious question, but does the color code actually apply to any basemap in particular? I ask because I’ve been struggling to find good resources for the Indigenous nations of North America, specifically the ones in the Great Plains here. Any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• denvvj9-fcfbb36a-1353-4c21-ae15-e42cecd2ba45.png
    denvvj9-fcfbb36a-1353-4c21-ae15-e42cecd2ba45.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 241
  • denvvjh-555e1b90-25e4-460c-8a0c-6449e7c85023.png
    denvvjh-555e1b90-25e4-460c-8a0c-6449e7c85023.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 251
Apologies if this is an obvious question, but does the color code actually apply to any basemap in particular? I ask because I’ve been struggling to find good resources for the Indigenous nations of North America, specifically the ones in the Great Plains here. Any advice is appreciated.
I’ve still been looking for information and found nothing yet. Does anyone have any advice or help?

Crazy Boris

Banned
Alright. Do you know of any resources I could use for those tribes? Especially the Riel Rebellions.
Nothing in particular comes to mind at the moment, but you should be able to find a few maps online, but I reccomend cross-referencing them a lot, since boundaries between specific tribes can be vague and poorly-defined

Just a personal thought, I'd prefer if there were more Ancient History/"Random Color 1,2,3,4,etc (like how Germany had an extra 20 slots)" colors

Here's North America, also showing the new Confederacy that can fire as part of the scripted US civil war.

NOTE: Apparently HOI4 will not assign a country its dedicated colour if it is a puppet of a foreign power (e.g. Canada and Iceland at game start). Also, I couldn't find the North American releasable (such as Belize or the Caribbean states) in the "common/countries/colors.txt" file so I had to edit the country files directly. It seems like it's worked, for it's given Puerto Rico the yellow colour used in THICC, but I believe further investigation is necessary.
Uk3tKvo.png