A New Beginning - Our 1992 Russian Federation

Honestly, I wouldn't mind just staying in the fourth or fifth place since the US, China and India will economically compete with each other for staying in the top 3 spots.

Generally when it comes to population we are near the USA so we actually have quite a good chance to compete with them, I'm just doubtfull of us overtaking them in 2024, or even before China overtakes them.

There's a good chance that India and China will fight for top two while we compete with USA for 4th and 3rd place. Tough that's far away into the future after end of this TL. It's quite probable that India won't overtake us by the end of TL as well.

Say guys I think we should elect someone more liberal here for the Russian leadership as we are getting too authoritarian and there is corruption coming from the elites and also other Russian leaders

Say guys I think we should elect someone more liberal here for the Russian leadership as we are getting too authoritarian and there is corruption coming from the elites and also other Russian leaders
I think that’s why I like this TL since even though their is a lot of butterflies in this world, the character core remains the same as in our world

I will surely try to convince the members who are going to vote for Lukashenko to change their vote to Nabiullina. We can't let our votes be divided because I have a feeling that it's going to be close, just like the Trump-Gore vote, where we lose just by one vote. And It's rare myself and @Kriss supporting same person, most time he went for rational choice where I went for awesome choice.

Last edited:
I will surely try to convince the members who are going to vote for Lukashenko to change their vote to Nabiullina. We can't let our votes be divided because I have a feeling that it's going to be close, just like the Trump-Gore vote, where we lose just by one vote.
I think some of us, including me, will vote for Nabiullina.

I have a question: if Nabiullina wins by a good margin, then there is no need to make Navalny PM; then whom will she choose? After all, Navalny is quite young and inexperienced, but he will have plenty of chances later, as Putin is not coming into politics.

Realistic cycle of constant being in power since 1991, the elites of United Labor Party turned into what original founders with President Fyodorov 1991 despised so much, but hey its just life.

By the way, have we been working on restoring (or just planning on restoring) the Aral Sea?

Aral Sea is in Central Asia which isn't a member of Union State. I don't think Union State really has a stake there, nor do i see it giving up billions on the project, at least not without guarantee that the money will be returned.

it was mostly done under Nabiullina's tenure.

Hopefully we did get some concessions in return for our help.
Voting Nawalny for Pres,Yavlinsky for PM or Reversed

Honestly problem with Yavlinsky and liberals is that they are generally pro Western and even without that their economic agenda differs quite a lot from our current system of gentle state guidance.

Last edited: