AHC: other presidential food claims

OTL JFK said "Ich bin ein Berliner", which can be (mis)interpreted as "I am a jelly doughnut"

Are there any other possibilities? Especially that would make sense?

Perhaps someone visiting Austria under Soviet threat and proclaiming themselves a sausage in a bun? Or standing in solidarity with Alex Salmond and proclaiming themself a distilled beverage?

How would any such scenario happen? What world events could lead to such a situation?

OTL JFK said "Ich bin ein Berliner", which can be (mis)interpreted as "I am a jelly doughnut"

Are there any other possibilities? Especially that would make sense?

Perhaps someone visiting Austria under Soviet threat and proclaiming themselves a sausage in a bun? Or standing in solidarity with Alex Salmond and proclaiming themself a distilled beverage?

How would any such scenario happen? What world events could lead to such a situation?

I'm gonna throw in "Ich bin ein Hamburger" before anyone else does it. Thank you!

And before anyone tries to use the Danish pastry joke, allow me to point out that in Scandinavia, Danish pastries are referred to as Vienna pastry, which is far more accurate, considering that the Viennese invented the pastry in question.