AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
1906? What movie is this? Is there a link to it?
Released in 2019, it's an original film to this world focused on the earthquake which devastated San Francisco that year, starring Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Cumberbatch, and TTL's recurring original character Patroka Epstein among others. It was never made in our world, and as such we can't link you to it.

Deleted member 143718

Released in 2019, it's an original film to this world focused on the earthquake which devastated San Francisco that year, starring Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Cumberbatch, and TTL's recurring original character Patroka Epstein among others. It was never made in our world, and as such we can't link you to it.
WOW!!! That sounds awesome!! It's probably more unique than what I came up with for MY timeline! And it sounds like a movie I'd DEFINITELY go and see!

I like the idea of TTL's Final Fantasy VII having multiple paths in which either Aerith/Aeris, Tifa or Barrett die. I also would've liked a "Cloud dies" path, if the disc space would've allowed for such a path anyway.

Hey Nivek, I gotta question, does Nintendo Power still exist ITTL? Like I saw there were some issues in 2013, but is it still going in ITTL's 2023 and onwards?

Hey Nivek, I gotta question, does Nintendo Power still exist ITTL? Like I saw there were some issues in 2013, but is it still going in ITTL's 2023 and onwards?
🤔 Ummm... Might have survived, even online only,I discussed it with ry about it but forgot if we closed it,if not is still alive both print and digital but heavily focused in digital

So I've been playing Fallout NV with the "Tale of Two Wastelands" mod as well as Old World Blues for HOI4 with the Enclave submod and I'm wondering.

Given that the Enclave plays a much greater role in alt-Fallout, there is the possibility to ignore the Enclave almost completly in alt-Fallout 3, and some of the player's decisions in Fallout 4 can actually benefit the Enclave(and this is getting into the implication that I can make out that players could join the Enclave in alt-Fallout 4), how is this going down with the fanbase, especially with Fallout 5 building up to a NCR vs. Enclave final showdown, leading to the possibility the player could potentially side with the Enclave?

Is it closer to say the attitude towards people joining the Empire or the Sith in OTL SWGB and SWTOR in that "sure this group is fucked morally, but some people just like to play the bad guys and we can trust them to not carry this over to real world politics if they get too apologetic as problematic as that thought may be", or is there a "We REALLY need to prevent people in the fandom from playing as the objectively evil racist, fascist paramilitary* genocidal death cult because there is the high chance they might finding them a bit too sympathetic than what they should be or" as with OTL attitudes in the fallout fandom whenever the topic of the Enclave(and to another degree, the equally villainous Legion---which players could join) comes up.

*-I actually quoted this word-for-word from a very infamous mod ;).

Last edited:
*-I actually quoted this word-for-word from a very infamous mod ;).

On this note, how is modding viewed in this universe? Does it still have the same stigma of "all big projects go vaporware or are buggy as that infamous mod" as OTL? Now this actually depends on the economic situation but economic conditions allowing more free time for coders might be a boon to modding.

In the middle of reading Massively Mulitplayer, and I absolutely love this TL. The exact kind of alternate history that I love in so many ways, that no one else has really done. I wish I wasn’t so late for it. And even though I likely wouldn’t exist in this world, me being born so many years after the POD, it’s very fun to think about this world. Definitely got a lot of Avatar Syndrome from it.

I did write Part One of a summary and timeline review of Game Over from yhe perspective of a reader living in this world. I probably won't share it since this thread is pretty much done and I would prefer not to clutter things up too much, but I might DM it to a few folks if I can remember where I put it. It wasn't anything special or important, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Anyone interested? I'll be happy to share when I get home after today's festivities.
I’d like to see this!