Best PODs for a Castile screw?

Starting in the 11th century, what are the best PODs that can result in Castile being less powerful and influential?

Henry IV lives longer

Not really, that actually might be wank in disguise if Henry manages to centralize power as he wanted to and union with Portugal lasts, colonization of America will speedrun (also India and Africa will be more Iberian than OTL) and Castille will not be dragged in Habsburg wars.

That is big if and we do not know if Castile will be uninvolved with Habsburg war as his daughter or descendant would likely wed a Habsburg due to their powerful status

That is big if and we do not know if Castile will be uninvolved with Habsburg war as his daughter or descendant would likely wed a Habsburg due to their powerful status

Idk if they would, immediate descendants of Henry would be rather pro-French as French supported Juana and they do not have any grievances against the French and Aragon is their mutual enemy, so I'd bet on Castilian-Portuguese union remaining pro French.

Idk if they would, immediate descendants of Henry would be rather pro-French as French supported Juana and they do not have any grievances against the French and Aragon is their mutual enemy, so I'd bet on Castilian-Portuguese union remaining pro French.
That is true
Perhaps Pampelune is suppressed more strongly

I wonder, would a Castilian War of Succession with the victory of Joanna la Beltraneja be a Castile screw, since it would prevent Castile and Aragon from uniting?

I wonder, would a Castilian War of Succession with the victory of Joanna la Beltraneja be a Castile screw, since it would prevent Castile and Aragon from uniting?

I would say it won't be Castile-screw. Actually, as I said before, most likely it'd be wank in disguise. Actual Castile screw would be it staying under Sancho III of Navarre's heirs control.