Flag Mission

Your Mission, if you choose to accept it, is to take these two completely different flags, the Flag of Scotland and the Flag of Manchuria (Manchuko) and combine them into a single Flag that incorporates both of the flags symbolism.

Last edited:

Hapsburg

Banned
Perhaps of a Scottish Colony in Manchuria, established after WW2, supposing an independent scotland?
scottishcolonyinmanchuriaee2.png

Ah, hell, I don't know.:D

Finally, there's this, which I must admit doesn't actually use the Flag of Manchukuo, but the Emperor's Standard. However, I think it looks better.

Scotland Manchuria II.png

Thande

Donor
The trouble with some of these (excellent) flags is that they lose the symbolism of the Scottish flag, which I believe the thread starter wanted us to keep. The Scottish flag has to be a white X totally surrounded by sky-blue for the symbolism to hold.

Thande said:
The trouble with some of these (excellent) flags is that they lose the symbolism of the Scottish flag, which I believe the thread starter wanted us to keep. The Scottish flag has to be a white X totally surrounded by sky-blue for the symbolism to hold.

Mine holds up pretty damn well...

Thande

Donor
Doeth said:
Mine holds up pretty damn well...
It's mostly OK apart from the bit in the middle of the cross. I don't think the Scots would approve.

F_B_W_R's latest one is excellent, I really like it. Only thing is, wouldn't it need yellow to complete the Manchukuo flag? Maybe a yellow border?

Oh - and I just noticed that it has the Manchukuo imperial seal in the middle of the Scots royal symbol without the rampant lion - excellent :D