Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

A whole bunch of us KR devs have accounts on here :p

And here I was thinking the Russia rework would come long before the German one.
If the Russia rework didn't get shelved for two years because its dev left modding to return to actually serious game development, then it probably would have come before. Mod development can be a very unsteady and volatile thing, which is why we always avoid giving release dates and now no longer tease content in PRs unless its on the master build of the mod, being prepared for an imminent release.

Vince

Monthly Donor
A whole bunch of us KR devs have accounts on here :p

If the Russia rework didn't get shelved for two years because its dev left modding to return to actually serious game development, then it probably would have come before. Mod development can be a very unsteady and volatile thing, which is why we always avoid giving release dates and now no longer tease content in PRs unless its on the master build of the mod, being prepared for an imminent release.

I was aware that the PR rule was changed to only publish them closer to release. However, the logic in my head was that we had gotten Russian PR reports in the past so I had assumed it was closer to development and had something resembling a code base. All we saw until last week was minor teasers so I figured any German rework was far in the future.

I was aware that the PR rule was changed to only publish them closer to release. However, the logic in my head was that we had gotten Russian PR reports in the past so I had assumed it was closer to development and had something resembling a code base. All we saw until last week was minor teasers so I figured any German rework was far in the future.
Well, Augenis is a sneaky one ;)

So, I think that in the current situation the natural allies of te Manchu party is the Yiguandao. I must say that their militias are the toughest guys in the whole China.

Do you know what is crazy? If any of the progressive but authoritarian routes like Yan Xishan-YCP Qing party state or authoritarian Wang Jingwei unifies China and defeats Japan, those regimes will work as the Franco of this timeline as in "the basic recipe of how to keep an successful authoritarian system". The cold war would result in tens of party states being created around the world.

I even wonder if Kaiserreich interpretation of Vargas with his "People's Brazilian Party" could attempt to make it a party state in the future.

I only wanted Mongolia...

image.png

Karl Ritter, the new leader of Mittelafrika was OTL the German ambassador to brazil who got expelled after protesting Vargas ban on the nazi party. That happened before the anschluss so Vargas constantly remarked that he was the first one to face the nazis.

Karl Ritter, the new leader of Mittelafrika was OTL the German ambassador to brazil who got expelled after protesting Vargas ban on the nazi party. That happened before the anschluss so Vargas constantly remarked that he was the first one to face the nazis.
Sounds like Vargas.

So, basically the KR team made Long Natpop. The KR Reddit has been a non go zone for years, but this was so over the top that made @Sherman Van Buren face them, I hope you like the post:

People liked to say that Russel Long was the "Fourth Branch of the government", since the US had the legislative, the executive, the judiciary and Russel. I dare to say that we have the normal KR fans, the hardcore ones, and then we got Sherman van Buren.

It would probably be set in the US honestly
I think the show taking place in Belgrade would honestly be a closer fit to the show. Military conspiracies, assassinations, paramilitaries, and secret rearmament are all things that Serbia has that would fit in better with Babylon Berlin than the USA.

Also, Belgrade shares its first letter with Berlin, so…

So, basically the KR team made Long Natpop. The KR Reddit has been a non go zone for years,
KR Reddit fans attempting the Try not to get into an Ideological Flame War Challenge: Impossible

So, basically the KR team made Long Natpop. The KR Reddit has been a non go zone for years, but this was so over the top that made @Sherman Van Buren face them, I hope you like the post:

People liked to say that Russel Long was the "Fourth Branch of the government", since the US had the legislative, the executive, the judiciary and Russel. I dare to say that we have the normal KR fans, the hardcore ones, and then we got Sherman van Buren.

Under the old definition of natpop where it was fascist with the serial numbers filled off I'd honestly say it wouldn't fit Long. As its currently used though? Well Long is Nationalist, Populist, and if Pelley is going then he'd fit better there if he goes full dictator than under Auth-dem authority. (Since that is where the less radical dictatorship slot is going).

And since Pat-Aut generally tend to be less ideological military or civil dictatorships, i'm not sure Long would fit there with the changes either since its not what his power is built on.