Molon Labe - A Greekwank

Ashraf Hotaki was the pain and grief for all men throughout Osman’s Empire. Ever since the complete and total destruction of the Osman army at Khorammabad, New taxes from Constantinople had been implemented, a tax which starved men and women of life and bread. The tax might have dampen the heart of the craven but it flamed the hearts of brave and angry men. Among the men was a name which everyone through Europe would know, Alexios Caradja.

2nd Mar 1727

“Alexios my son you will be shot and killed before the whole it even starts. I beg you my son stay don’t join this foolish revolt.” Alexios pay him no mind, he continued to look in the mirror and putting finish touches of his dress. “What do you want? Money we have money. Power, we have power. What do you what my son?” The sight of his father begging him stay was something which surprised Alexios and made him momentarily question himself. He looked behind his father where Argus and Rhode stood in and hallway.

The hesitation lasted only a second before Alexios looked in his father eyes and responed in three simple words, “I want Greece.”

Alexios moved past his father and knelt before his younger siblings. “Argus you will become the real man of the house while I am gone,” he quickly over his shoulder to where his father stood hunching over and silently crying for himself. “Take care of your sister and don’t let her get into too much trouble when I am gone.”

Argus embraced him, it was a quick and hard hug. “I will if you promise to come back.” Argus voice broke and Alexios just smiled at him.

“Rhode don’t let Argus got to full of himself.” Rhode laughed nervously before embrace him as well.

As Alexios leapt on the horse he looked back at his family one last time and said. “Who know what happens tomorrow.”