No W-An Alternate 2000s TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably was a suicide, but I'm thinking the FBI is using it as a pretext to uncover other things on the Clintons and Democrats from the 1990s

So basically, Santorum is using it as an excuse to find some more dirt or make up some more conspiracy theories? Makes sense, as there's no possible way he can construe the suicide as a murder.

"The fact that the president is willing to exploit my husband's death for political purposes is nothing short of sickening."

Lisa Foster, widow of Vince Foster, October 13, 2006
Sorry Ma'am, but they will...

"Vince Foster was my friend. Any notion that me or Bill had any part in his death is pure baloney."

Hillary Clinton
SHE HAS A POINT.

It's just like the first two rules of Fight Club. :p
Exaclty. :p

UDALL ARRESTED ON SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES

Washington Post, October 13, 2006

Representative Mark Udall (D-CO) has been jailed on sexual assault charges after a female staffer came forward and accused him of rape.

The staffer, who has asked to remain anonymous to protect the privacy of her and her family, claimed that Udall sexually assaulted her and then tried to bribe her to keep her quiet.

Udall, speaking through his attorney, has denied the accusations.

UDALL ARRESTED ON SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES

Washington Post, October 13, 2006

Representative Mark Udall (D-CO) has been jailed on sexual assault charges after a female staffer came forward and accused him of rape.

The staffer, who has asked to remain anonymous to protect the privacy of her and her family, claimed that Udall sexually assaulted her and then tried to bribe her to keep her quiet.

Udall, speaking through his attorney, has denied the accusations.

Mark Uterus? That was out of the blue. I would have figured that it would be someone like Bob Filner, Charlie Rangel, or Alcee Hastings would be arrested first

Mark Uterus? That was out of the blue. I would have figured that it would be someone like Bob Filner, Charlie Rangel, or Alcee Hastings would be arrested first

He needs Charlie Rangel as a strawman! To remind good Christian law-abiding Americans that far-left commie pinkos need to be stopped!

Status
Not open for further replies.