View attachment 857512
Can someone make this into Worlda?
trumplandia.png

So uh, I've been trying to make a Wikipedia-style physical map for this NationStates project, but I haven't been able to emulate that style well enough, so I wonder if anyone here could try and do that. On one hand, there's a lot of canonical information about the climate and environment of the country in that page, so that has to be taken into account but, on the other hand, the finer details of the country's physical features aren't set in stone yet, so you can do whatever you want on that smaller scale.

If anyone wants to take a stab at it, if you have questions, ask away. :p

By the way, is anyone working on this?

Can anyone find me an 2nd-level administrative division map of the Korean Pennisula? and make sure it includes the borders of China, Russia, and Japan, I also want borders of the countries and i want the map to show cities as white circles outlined with a black color.
This is a reminder that my request has been ignored for 8 days. it is also optional to make said map with 2nd-level administrative divisions while showing the borders of China, Russia, and Japan that border the Pennisula, this also counts for said cities also, and their style.

I will wait patiently to have my request to be done, while following the rules.

This is a reminder that my request has been ignored for 8 days. it is also optional to make said map with 2nd-level administrative divisions while showing the borders of China, Russia, and Japan that border the Pennisula, this also counts for said cities also, and their style.

Hopefully this helps

QBAM, 8K-BAM, and VT-BAM (ordered by increasing size) all have second-level subdivisions of both Koreas.

Does anyone know if there's a version of the worlda with a projection that places the Americas at the center of the map? I could've sworn I remembered one existing, but I've done some searching and I haven't been able to find it.

REQUEST:

Map of the world in which North America and Europe got hit by meteorites. Two dozen craters, not very large but enough damage to imply that WWI and most empires in 1916 just became unable to do anything. Being used as a map for a SW game.

Hi, I've made a rudimentary design for a flag for a country based on the area between Stanstead and Newport, Vermont. The flag looks very amateurish and like it was designed by a moddle schooler. Could anyone help fix it up or give any suggestions on how to improve it?
Screenshot_20231013-014624_WhatsApp.jpg

Hi, I've made a rudimentary design for a flag for a country based on the area between Stanstead and Newport, Vermont. The flag looks very amateurish and like it was designed by a moddle schooler. Could anyone help fix it up or give any suggestions on how to improve it?
Could elaborate on what you want to the flag to be first?
I assume the territory of the nation with some lakes

Could elaborate on what you want to the flag to be first?
I assume the territory of the nation with some lakes
The nation is made up of six cities each represented by a star (4 of them are the real life cities of Derby, Derby Line, Stanstead and Newport). So the map is the territory in orange (?) The cities as yellow stars and the surrounding bodies of water, and a whote background.

Could someone add an approximation of the Yenisei and Ob megareservoirs to a Q-BAM map?

Attachments

• XcMUo1W.jpeg
    XcMUo1W.jpeg
    423.4 KB · Views: 106
  • WLyrM20.png
    WLyrM20.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 120
  • detcoek-e5fd0adb-762d-4454-94a4-29c441b978b5.jpg
    detcoek-e5fd0adb-762d-4454-94a4-29c441b978b5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 112
Could anyone come up with names for the following states?
  • An indigenous Taiwanese state in the south and east of Taiwan (dominated by the Siraya)
  • A state in southern Shaanxi and western Hubei
  • A Miao state in the Wuling Mountains
  • A Zhuang state in Guangxi

There were discussions in OTL about if the future German Republic should use the double headed or one headed eagle. There were also discussions about the simplicity of the CoA, including if the future Republic should use a people's crown like it's federal states were using or the Republic of German-Austria/Republic of Austria.
So here I made an alternate CoA for Germany (Weimar Republic) if sentiments were a bit different. Sadly I can't find the origins of the Karl-Tobias Schwab styled double headed eagle. For the people's crown I used the one from the modern Free State of Bavaria.
1697471646884.png

There were discussions in OTL about if the future German Republic should use the double headed or one headed eagle. There were also discussions about the simplicity of the CoA, including if the future Republic should use a people's crown like it's federal states were using or the Republic of German-Austria/Republic of Austria.
So here I made an alternate CoA for Germany (Weimar Republic) if sentiments were a bit different. Sadly I can't find the origins of the Karl-Tobias Schwab styled double headed eagle. For the people's crown I used the one from the modern Free State of Bavaria.
View attachment 862610
Nice, but I think you wanted to post it in the New Coat of Arms Thread, instead of this requests thread?

Hi, I've made a rudimentary design for a flag for a country based on the area between Stanstead and Newport, Vermont. The flag looks very amateurish and like it was designed by a moddle schooler. Could anyone help fix it up or give any suggestions on how to improve it?View attachment 861872
best advice: simplify the design as much as possible. for example, instead of something that looks like an actual map, have a brownish-orange diagonal line going from top right to lower left with 6 yelow stars and a blue and a blue diagonal line groin from top left to lower right behind the other line.

STANPORT.png

Last edited: