Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pc is down, so I would like to request a map. Northern North America. With Canadian provinces and terrotories in shades of pink to red. And the following US states in shades of blue. Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan (including Upper Peninsula), New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. Any other areas that might appear on map in a light green.

I was able to cobble together a basic one, but if someone wanted to make something a little bit more involved it would still be welcome.

I need a logo for a Sino-Persian Alliance, or at least ideas for it, cause I an't got any. (and we are talking Islamic Republic of Iran and People's Republic of China.) :D

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
I need a logo for a Sino-Persian Alliance, or at least ideas for it, cause I an't got any. (and we are talking Islamic Republic of Iran and People's Republic of China.) :D

Perhaps two hands shaking, their respective flags in the background, encircled by the phrase 'Long and Prosperous' in both nations languages?

can someone make this into a proper image to use for heraldry.

order.jpg

West Side Story

Can somebody make me a fictional 1920's city map of a pacific-coast port, a sort of combination between SF and NY?
Need it to be divided between several criminal factions, of varying size.

Pandas, Glamours,La Famiglia and Metalheads near the docks, with the rest of the territory being dominated by Airheads, Royals, Comedians, Infants, and the Subway Boys.

There can be unclaimed 'neutral areas', of course.

r4YvRnS.jpg

Heres a slightly better picture of the map I am requesting, This map is a fictional planet that could have been settled by humans long before our history.

r4YvRnS.jpg

Deleted member 2186

Was thinking what the flag of Canada in the Man in the High castle would be: could anybody make one with the Maple Leaf replace with a Swastika.

Was thinking what the flag of Canada in the Man in the High castle would be: could anybody make one with the Maple Leaf replace with a Swastika.

Since the POD of the Man in the High Castle is during the 40s, Canada at the time was still flying the red ensign so one assume that if its flag was a version defaced with a swastika, it would be this one.

I know I'm repeating myself but may I point out how boring and unhistorical it is to slap a swastika on a flag to represent a nazi puppet state ?

Based on historical precedence, the puppet state would either either keept its flag as is or use the emblem of the local collaborators since the point of a puppet state is to keep the illusion that it is still somewhat independent.

Deleted member 2186

I know I'm repeating myself but may I point out how boring and unhistorical it is to slap a swastika on a flag to represent a nazi puppet state ?

Wich happened with the US flag in The Man in the High castle TV series.

which is boring and not historical hence my point.

If you want something a bit better, go with the emblem used by the Canadian Unity Party just before the lot were interned.

Bloody Nazis. First they ruined the beautiful swastika and now they've ruined an incredibly beautiful emblem of Canadian maple leaves and the torch of liberty as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.