Rolled-up Asian Dominated World...

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I come up with AH scenarioes by coming up with a group of nations and rolling computer dice to determine the relative power strength of each in a TL, or asking a question and deciding 'evens yes, odds no' or something like that.

So... Yesterday, I did just that. I'll put the 'dice' specifics in later but here's the gist of the world, which I figure is at about a 19th century tech level:

- Eastern/Southeastern Asia (basically India and points east) is dominant.

- The big East/Southeast Asian powers are China, Mongolia, Thailand, Mughal India, the Uighurs, and an Indonesian state (the Java Sultanate). Japan and the Malay sultanate are not major powers, but are decent enough. Khmer, Burma, and one non-Uighur state in Central Asia (probably Turkmenistan) are smaller states, and there is no independent Tibet, Vietnam, or south Indian states. Thailand and the Uighurs are both a LOT stronger than OTL (they got 6's) - I interpret that as the Thais having a British-style great Empire, and the Uighurs control most of western Siberia and extend into European Russia.

- There are three major non-Asian powers: Egypt, the Zulus, and Ireland. The other "big" European/Middle Eastern states are the Byzantine/Eastern Roman Empire (narrowly missed out on being a major power) and Austria/Holy Roman Empire (same). Denmark, Sweden, Lithuania, Hungary, some Italian states, and Scotland are significant; Poland, Burgundy, England, and Bavaria are weak; there is no independent France, Netherlands, or Prussia.

- the biggest middle eastern/north African states, aside from Egypt and the Byzantines, are a south Arabian state (which I'm calling Ormuz, basically an alt-Oman), Ethiopia, and a "Koyunlu" - a Turkish state centered in OTL Kurdistan (most of Anatolia is still Byzantine). There are weak, independent states in the Maghrib and Persia, and no significant west/central African states.

- of the American Indians, the more powerful tribes are the Dakota, Iriqouis, Cherokee, Aztecs/Mexica, and Inca. The Seneca, Huron, and Maya were all conquered.

I didn't roll for most colonies, except for New Zealand, which is definitely a Thai colony. (I used a dice roll to determine if it was independent, Thai, or Chinese).

Two non-rolled ideas I considered "Thermo-ish" and want to throw in:
- Uighur Crimea
- Aquitaine as a Thai colony (closest thing to a Chinese France in this TL)

I made a no-frills map, and may post it later, but I'd like to know what other people think might come of this world, and their own ideas for colonies (though I doled them out already in 'my' map, non-randomly - Javan/Thai divided Australia, Irish Texas, and Zulu Brazil, for example). Does anyone want to figure out how this could possibly come to pass (probable POD is at least 8-900 years in the past...), and their own details....