Selling Germany

Now that I have trick you here, I have a question.

If Karl XI or the Karl XII where to sel all there german possession, bremen and pommern, to a german state, lets say Brandenburg. How much would they get for it?

Now that I have trick you here, I have a question.

If Karl XI or the Karl XII where to sel all there german possession, bremen and pommern, to a german state, lets say Brandenburg. How much would they get for it?
Are these Danish kings? or what? What time period? I don't immediately place these names, and I, well, can't be bothered to google ATM just to answer.

Gracious.

Are these Danish kings? or what? What time period? I don't immediately place these names, and I, well, can't be bothered to google ATM just to answer.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Karl+XI+or+the+Karl+XII+where+to+sel+all+there+german+possession,+bremen+and+pommern

In any case, what measure of currency are you looking to see, @TheHandsomeBrute? How many units of a specific currency of the time, or converted into 2010 USD/something similarly more modern and benchmark-y?

The OP may be speaking of the Swedish kings by the name of Karl. Sweden did get Bremen-Verden and a share of the Duchy of Pomerania in the Peace of Westphalia in 1648.