Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
The mass killings of the "pests", part of Mao's belief in the Revolutionary transformation and conquest of nature, did little to mitigate the famine, in fact, the killing of sparrows by the population would only worsen the pest control of the countryside. For that reason, Mao could be talked out by Anying in 1963, just three months after the start of the campaign, to stop the killing of Sparrows, at the suggestion of soviet advisors and reports from the countryside. Instead, there was a great encouragement for the Chinese people to own cats, leading to a population boom of the house pet in the 1960s.
1713386547854.jpeg

This is the official end of Volume II of the Iron Eagle, I thank everyone who has accompanied so far. I intend to continue the story with volume III. Perhaps still this week there will be the Epilogue which should introduce a major player for the next Volume "Fallen Eagle".

This is the official end of Volume II of the Iron Eagle, I thank everyone who has accompanied so far. I intend to continue the story with volume III. Perhaps still this week there will be the Epilogue which should introduce a major player for the next Volume "Fallen Eagle".
Which eagle? America or Germany?

My guess is that it's Germany because it's both the TL's protagonist and the titular "Iron Eagle"
Protagonist is... certainly a way to describe. Usually protagonist is associated with heroism, goodness or at least a morally grey atitude. The protagonist here is as sinister as it can get by this Point or View.

It would be interesting and tragic to see an America that falls. Though the Cold War would continue in a multipolar world between Germany, China, Brazil, and maybe India as the “last democracy”.

It would definitely be unique since American losing the cold war to the Nazis is unheard of in Alternate History scenarios or at least those which are not outright science fiction, pulp, or other kind of unrealistic scenario.

With the US out of the picture, whats stopping Germany from nuke blitzing the other Great Powers?

I doubt England can effectivelky guarantee MAD. It would be like the USSR and the US during the Cuban Missile Crisis. A couple million dead for one side and anihilation for the other. Not enough nukes and delivery means for the weaker nuclear power.

Last edited:
With the US out of the picture, whats stopping Germany from nuke blietzing the other Great Powers?

I doubt England can effectivelky guarantee MAD
Russia I would say has enough nukes that striking them is probably not worth it. Also this assumes that the US does not just fall to tyranny rather than actually falling apart. Even if the US loses all influence outside of its border they probably would still have enough nukes to take everyone else out if they tried anything.

Russia I would say has enough nukes that striking them is probably not worth it. Also this assumes that the US does not just fall to tyranny rather than actually falling apart. Even if the US loses all influence outside of its border they probably would still have enough nukes to take everyone else out if they tried anything.
How many nukes Russia has now in the story?

Well if its Germany that falls we could have a reconquest of Europe!

And considering the hardlifting would be done by the russians, we could actually see a White World after the USSR lost WWII

That sure would be something new

Well if its Germany that falls we could have a reconquest of Europe!

And considering the hardlifting would be done by the russians, we could actually see a White World after the USSR lost WWII

That sure would be something new
Would it? With TNO and its influence on the alternate history community, Russia coming back and destroying the Nazis after they had a civil war has become the new cliche/trope.

Outside of that it seems unlikely since at this point the Germans have dealt with the worst they could suffer and there probably are not enough people with enough influence to cause any major division within Germany. That and the Germans know what will happen to them if they lose. Really do not see Russia winning any time soon if at all since it looks like they will have to deal with the Chinese.

With TNO and its influence on the alternate history community, Russia coming back and destroying the Nazis after they had a civil war has become the new cliche/trope.
Not really
Only have seen those in HOI gameplays which I hardly would consider timelines in their own right, there's a difference of a mod like Kaiserreich and me conquering the world as Brazil in a random run