the occult , black sun , vrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick
hey do you guys think the German ellite found some ancient secerts from the time of Atlantis or Sumaria ? its hard to be leave in such things as magic but what happens if you can tap into the mystic arts . ive seen some odd things in my day playing with black magic i felt the magnetic energy that the esoteric socities have been looking for
your-dark-night-wont-last-forever-4-638.jpg

Dom

hey do you guys think the German ellite found some ancient secerts from the time of Atlantis or Sumaria ? its hard to be leave in such things as magic but what happens if you can tap into the mystic arts . ive seen some odd things in my day playing with black magic i felt the magnetic energy that the esoteric socities have been looking for View attachment 403366

Hi Sabiel,

This is not a website for peddling conspiracy theories, talking about the "alternative history that they don't teach us" or weird occult stuff.

You are new here, so I'm going to give you a week off, unable to post, but able to read so you can get the gist of what's going on and hopefully be a more productive poster.

Thanks,
Dom

Kicked, and thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.