The plane ride from hell crashes

After watching the latest dark side of the ring episode I wanted to bump this thread: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/the-day-wrestling-died.478054/

But due to rules of the forum I decide to create a new one instead. So here it goes:
At several thousand feets up the air Brock Lesnar gets into a frenzy with Curt Henning (Mr Perfect). This all leads to a wrestle brawl in the hallway of the plane. In the heat of the moment and no sights of slowing down, the brawl is not managed to be stopped in time before Brock throws Curt at the emergency exist.

Curt's body manage to land on the door handle leading it to open up the emergency door. Both Brock and Curt are sucking out of the plane and towards their death. The rest of the passagngers and crew manage to get to their seats and put on seatbelts. The pilot emergency lands in the middle of the Atlantic and the plane sinks together with the rest of the passagngers and crew.

The list of the following was on the plane (if you find more that's not on the list please write it down in the thread)

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sean "X-Pac" Waltman
Justin Credible
"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig
Brock Lesnar
Scott Hall
Ric Flair
Michael Hayes, "Doc Hendrix"
John Bradshaw Layfield
Vince MacMahon
Linda MacMahon
Dustin Rhodes, "Goldust"
Terri Runnels
Jim Ross
Triple H
Paul Heyman
Fit Finley

So now with this POD and Shane taking over, how can you see what will happend with wrestling in this timeline? Also will this have a further effect on flying?

It would be ASB for the emergency door to open at cruising altitude.

Let's say they're at 20,000 feet (low for a transatlantic flight but let's run with it). Air pressure outside the plane is 6.7 psi. Inside the plane is about 14.7 psi (air pressure at sea level).

So the air inside the plane is holding the emergency door in place at 8 pounds per square inch. (An inch is 2.54 centimeters or the middle segment of one of your fingers). Add that up over the door and there are several tons of pressure holding it in place. It isn't coming open.

Last edited:
It would be ASB for the emergency door to open at cruising altitude.

Let's say they're at 20,000 feet (low for a transatlantic flight but let's run with it). Air pressure outside the plane is 6.7 psi. Inside the plane is about 14.7 psi (air pressure at sea level).

So the air inside the plane is holding the emergency door in place at 8 pounds pre square inch. (An inch is 2.54 centimeters or the middle segment of one of your fingers). Add that up over the door and there are several tons of pressure holding it in place. It isn't coming open.
Damnit knew it was something they didn't told me in the documentary to help me create drama and tension.

Okay let's just continue rolling that the plane crashes. The next Raw and SmackDown will be dedicated memory shows, who can be expected to be on the card and future roster?