That would fit, but the NUSA turning green fascist could also be a logical outgrowth of their ideology, if they decided that the Pinnacle Man has a duty to steward Jev's creation.

I'm actually not sure which I would prefer, they both have their pros and cons.
Dude if they somehow repented and cleaned up the Earth in the name of God and eventually the entire planet was a united post-violence utopia that learned to not be crazy violent fanatics by learning from repairing everything the destruction of the rest of the human species/ civilization had done to harm the Earth itself. Mind freak.

Hey, so do yall remember Slogwell "Slog" Victor Thomas, the inventor of SPUD and his "eat everything" philosophy?
I consider it sacrilege to let any part of Jev's critters go to waste. This applies to all the animal kingdom. I haven't encountered a furry friend that you can't take to the supper table in a palatable form in all my years. I've eaten poisonous puffer fish in Holy Nippon, formless blobfish in the South Seas, Cackalacky mouse wine, pickled scorpions in Arabia, deep-sea anglers in Cuba, tiger in India, and more. I'm grateful for every day the good Lord grants me, and I'm just as grateful for every mouthful of succulent flesh I get to enjoy."
This guy?

Well, it turns out the new Dungeon Meshi anime has a character who is basically a less evil version of this guy named Laios.

Hey, so do yall remember Slogwell "Slog" Victor Thomas, the inventor of SPUD and his "eat everything" philosophy?

This guy?

Well, it turns out the new Dungeon Meshi anime has a character who is basically a less evil version of this guy named Laios.
You say ‘has a character’ like this people are gonna miss the fact he is the main protagonist and the cast cooking various fantasy monsters in unique ways is a key element of the plot.

Last edited: