WI: A Krusty Krab Fast Food-Chain?

Hear me out. Remember how the Forest Gump, soon after, it inspired an actual Bubba Shrimp Company Restaurant Chain to be created, which blossomed to have many restaurants worldwide?

What if Nickelodeon or Viacom created a burger- chain, inspired by Spongebob’s Krusty Krab, which soon blossomed to have restaurants worldwide?

(Sidenote: Yes , I know the Krusty Krab has inspired several real-life establishments, but they were unaffiliated with Nickelodeon or its parent company, Viacom.)

Hear me out. Remember how the Forest Gump, soon after, it inspired an actual Bubba Shrimp Company Restaurant Chain to be created, which blossomed to have many restaurants worldwide?

What if Nickelodeon or Viacom created a burger- chain, inspired by Spongebob’s Krusty Krab, which soon blossomed to have restaurants worldwide?

(Sidenote: Yes , I know the Krusty Krab has inspired several real-life establishments, but they were unaffiliated with Nickelodeon or its parent company, Viacom.)
The thing is KK wasn't intended to be positve, that is why we didn't got a RL Krusty Burger either

They might have done that with Paramount parks, Paramount operated amusement parks similar to Disney, Universal, and Warner Bros until 2006 when they sold their amusement parks division to Cedar fairs

The thing is KK wasn't intended to be positve, that is why we didn't got a RL Krusty Burger either
Yet 7-11 was branded as Kwik E Mart when the movie came out. Also, kk is much more positive than Krusty Burger. Also personally I’d want some Alamo Beer though it’s based off of Lone Star beer which isn’t that great from what I’ve heard.

Yet 7-11 was branded as Kwik E Mart when the movie came out. Also, kk is much more positive than Krusty Burger. Also personally I’d want some Alamo Beer though it’s based off of Lone Star beer which isn’t that great from what I’ve heard.
There are some fairly good beers that come from Texas though, courtesy of the Germans and Czechs that settled there :)

That's more a statement on the bowlderization of the Simpsons than the marketability of a chain meant to parody how bad an existing chain is.

Yes, Shiner is pretty good and I’m sure there are more I haven’t had.
College I used to go to had a laundromat nearby with a bar in it... GREAT idea! :D they always had some Texas beers and Upstate New York beers on special for like a buck-25... think I sampled all of 'em at one point or another :) repeatedly...

College I used to go to had a laundromat nearby with a bar in it... GREAT idea! :D they always had some Texas beers and Upstate New York beers on special for like a buck-25... think I sampled all of 'em at one point or another :) repeatedly...

They had a place like that in New Orleans. Can't remember the name.

PNWKing

Banned
Read @gap80's Kentucky Fired Politics. In that one, Stephen Hillenburg's dad is transferred to Florida instead of California. As a result, he founds a chain called SpongeBob's Undersea Cuisine, which basically looks like a Krusty Krab on the inside. I get that's not exactly what you want, but it's close enough.

That's more a statement on the bowlderization of the Simpsons than the marketability of a chain meant to parody how bad an existing chain is.
Yeah, its weird how that happened but i'm guessing they needed some sort of property to market the Simpsons, granted are 7/11's still around? In my area of the Midwest there are none. Last one I saw was at the Copenhagen airport a few years ago.

Yeah, its weird how that happened but i'm guessing they needed some sort of property to market the Simpsons, granted are 7/11's still around? In my area of the Midwest there are none. Last one I saw was at the Copenhagen airport a few years ago.
7/11's had disappeared from my area (Clt NC metro) a LONG time ago, but then came back in a big way... they're everywhere now. Coffee is really good, and I like their hot wings :)

Closest thing to crusty Krab I can think for a fast food chain is Skippers ( Washington USA)
a anchor shaped sign board if that dosen’t shout fish N chips then I don’t know what.

Closest thing to crusty Krab I can think for a fast food chain is Skippers ( Washington USA)
a anchor shaped sign board if that dosen’t shout fish N chips then I don’t know what.
I always figured that Krusty Krab would be like a Long John Silvers but with burgers too. Granted LJS makes me sick.