WI: Nickelodeon Rejects Chris Savino's Idea "The Loud House" back in 2013?

What would The Loud House Air instead on?

• Disney Channel

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Cartoon Network

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Discovery Family

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While The Loud House was picked up as a Nicktoon but what would happened if Nickelodeon did not pick up The Loud House in 2013? What would The Loud House be aired instead on then?
Please vote.

Possible, maybe they ask a new show to Butch Harmman them?

Again i think you're overdimensioning the loud house....
That's because I'm not a huge fan of that nicktoon, I was asking myself if Nickelodeon would reject Chris Savino's The Loud House back in 2013 similar to Adventure Time Situation but this time in a alternate 2013, Nickelodeon Chose a different Nicktoon over The Loud House, This prompts Chris Savino to go for Netflix instead. or alternatively, Disney Channel picks The Loud House up... so in the alternate timeline where during Nickelodeon Animated Shorts Program, Nickelodeon did not pick The "The Loud House" pilot up for a different reason than Adventure Time back in 2008 with Fanboy and Chum Chum (Oh, It is a CGI Cartoon that formerly aired on Nickelodeon) becoming a Nicktoon. Would The Loud House been changed?

Why does it have to be these 3 networks? Why can't it be other networks that pick up The Loud House in Nickelodeon's stead?

Why does it have to be these 3 networks? Why can't it be other networks that pick up The Loud House in Nickelodeon's stead?
That was what the OP asked and he never mentioned others one, i added netflix to the mix as they were picking up original content at the time, plus that is a child show, so would be pushed for a kid network, unless NBCUniversal or Fox wanted for their lineal channel