Your automobile 'Retro' releases

Good choice. The Porsche 928 would be another good one and quite easy to build - just lop several inches out of the Panamera, give it a new rear quarter and front end with 911 lights and job's a goodun. It's been rumored for a while now and I don't know why Porsche haven't made it yet.
Sounds cool, I’d take one.

It would be interesting to see Rolls Royce do something more interesting than the oversized bland euro boxes they turn out now.

1633392356410.png

..basically the entire Crosley lineup from 1946-1952, in particular the HotShot and SuperSport roadsters:
(a HotShot, below:)
hotshot.jpeg

Ever since I was a kid with a couple of coffee-table classic car books, I have had something of a soft spot for the closest thing America ever had to a kei-car manufacturer. Imagine a modern version of this, a tiny bug-eyed electric roadster in the same size class as a Daihatsu Copen or Suzuki Cappucino but just big enough inside to comfortably seat two 6'4" Powel Crosley's. Not exactly the most practical or safest of motor vehicles, but incredibly fun and charming.

Bring back both the Mazda RX-7 and RX-8

common chassis, common engine options, but one is a two seat sport car while the other is a fashionable four door.
Agree. Mazda solved a lot of the issues with the Wankel, they should have kept going. Besides, I just like the look of the cars.

Regards,

I can just imagine Rolls' reaction to that one :p

They didn't care much for this little homage back in the 70's...

I have a lot of nostalgia for the Pontiac Sunfire, growing up in the early 2000s it seemed like nearly every other car in my city was a Sunfire.
1920px-2004_Pontiac_Sunfire_in_Light_Taupe_Metallic%2C_front_right%2C_8-1-2021.jpg

It looked much sportier then it actually was.