Something I’ve been wondering, how will animated films from the big film studios be affected in this TL?
In the short term, mostly up until about 1995 - I'd figure due to the long productions cycles of animated movies that those released up until that point will be mostly the same. This means movies the likes of Aladdin, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, The Lion King, and even more subpar animated films like Tom & Jerry: The Movie or A Troll in Central Park would be roughly the same as OTL (there might be say, a few voice cast changes for The Lion King but it's still Disney's crowning achievement of their Renaissance era; maybe A Troll in Central Park gets a better release date yet is still thrashed by critics) - if not exactly the same as some of these said movies were completed before Yodelin' Yaks aired.

However, films in production or pre-production in wake of Ren & Stimpy's massive success would be affected. Initially, executives would shrug off Yodelin' Yaks/"The Yodel Song" as some bizarre aberration unlikely to be successfully replicated. But with Kurt and the rest of Nirvana agreeing to make more songs for Ren & Stimpy -

and the new songs being just as successful as "The Yodel Song"

- expect producers to start to take notice. I'd expect more animated films from the mid-90s and onwards to have celebrity voice actors - a trend already going in that direction thanks to Disney's Aladdin. Moreover, I would expect a greater amount of films to be darker in tone and more.... grotesque and sophomoric in their tone as well. Without going into further detail, at least one film is completely derailed from its OTL production thanks to executive meddling from the company CEO citing the success of Ren & Stimpy.

In the short term, mostly up until about 1995 - I'd figure due to the long productions cycles of animated movies that those released up until that point will be mostly the same. This means movies the likes of Aladdin, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, The Lion King, and even more subpar animated films like Tom & Jerry: The Movie or A Troll in Central Park would be roughly the same as OTL (there might be say, a few voice cast changes for The Lion King but it's still Disney's crowning achievement of their Renaissance era; maybe A Troll in Central Park gets a better release date yet is still thrashed by critics) - if not exactly the same as some of these said movies were completed before Yodelin' Yaks aired.

However, films in production or pre-production in wake of Ren & Stimpy's massive success would be affected. Initially, executives would shrug off Yodelin' Yaks/"The Yodel Song" as some bizarre aberration unlikely to be successfully replicated. But with Kurt and the rest of Nirvana agreeing to make more songs for Ren & Stimpy -

- expect producers to start to take notice. I'd expect more animated films from the mid-90s and onwards to have celebrity voice actors - a trend already going in that direction thanks to Disney's Aladdin. Moreover, I would expect a greater amount of films to be darker in tone and more.... grotesque and sophomoric in their tone as well. Without going into further detail, at least one film is completely derailed from its OTL production thanks to executive meddling from the company CEO citing the success of Ren & Stimpy.
Well, at least it's not Shrek's fault for making feature animation grosser.

Without going into further detail, at least one film is completely derailed from its OTL production thanks to executive meddling from the company CEO citing the success of Ren & Stimpy.
Is that CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg?
His career in Disney was pretty much meddling in movies and make them much less successful.
I mean he was directly responsible for Pocahontas, a movie that seems to have at least one feature that will make a random guy dislike it. (Some find it stupid, some find it racist, some find it unfunny and, most find it historically inaccurate and boring)

Rake up that peyote Kurt, you're going to needed it.

Is that CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg?
His career in Disney was pretty much meddling in movies and make them much less successful.
I mean he was directly responsible for Pocahontas, a movie that seems to have at least one feature that will make a random guy dislike it. (Some find it stupid, some find it racist, some find it unfunny and, most find it historically inaccurate and boring)
Seems non USA people love Pocahontas,I remember a Mexican and french friends singing Pocahontas songs, they almost teared up ( I also have the betamax tape)

Rake up that peyote Kurt, you're going to needed it.

Seems non USA people love Pocahontas, I remember a Mexican and French friends singing Pocahontas songs, they almost teared up ( I also have the betamax tape)
I'm not the biggest fan of Pocahontas, but I still like the songs Just Around the Riverbend and Colors of the Winds. Even people that I know that dislike the movie think some of the songs are fine.

Uh, I don't think Pocahontas ever got released onto Betamax tape. The film came out in 1995 and was released onto home video in 1996. I remember there being a VHS and Laserdisc release in 1996, a DVD (and second VHS release) in 2000 and a Blu-ray release in 2012, but I don't recall the movie ever having a Betamax release.

Hey guys, I’m really sorry to let you know this, but I won’t be able to release the updates tomorrow. This is because of real life situations - namely work and school - and the fact of insufficient research.

I really hate to leave you guys like this, but I need more time to ensure quality for my TL. Next updates (which I promise will be a massive wave) will appear on August 28, 2023.

Hey guys, I’m really sorry to let you know this, but I won’t be able to release the updates tomorrow. This is because of real life situations - namely work and school - and the fact of insufficient research.

I really hate to leave you guys like this, but I need more time to ensure quality for my TL. Next updates (which I promise will be a massive wave) will appear on August 28, 2023.
Hey, take your time as long as it's still good!

Alright, take your time. Oh, and happy 30th birthday, Power Rangers!

Hey, take your time as long as it's still good!
Alright, take your time. Oh, and happy 30th birthday, Power Rangers!
I mean this is my first TL and good TLs typically require you to sink time and effort into researching, planning, writing, and executing. And as I start my next semester, I'm gonna have to be flexible with my planning.

And I know I'm not the only one who has issues updating my TLs, as @Tacomaster 's brilliant Looney Tunes TL is running into delays.

I mean this is my first TL and good TLs typically require you to sink time and effort into researching, planning, writing, and executing. And as I start my next semester, I'm gonna have to be flexible with my planning.

And I know I'm not the only one who has issues updating my TLs, as @Tacomaster 's brilliant Looney Tunes TL is running into delays.
Right. That's also why I'm revamping my TL, and yes, I'm finna respond to your reply.

It’s alright. I’m can’t wait to see what will happen in 1993.

Something I want to say is that I’ve really enjoyed reading Wikipedia-style updates. Hope to see more of them in the future.

I also have a tip that could help you if you want to double check your sources quickly. You can create a bookmark folder, which you can use to add any websites you’re looking up for research of this timeline.

I understand.
Hey its fine man
Work you're putting up here is great and I understand how time consuming school is
I want to ensure each update is of good enough quality - considering how pop culture TLs are usually held in lower esteem compared to normal alternate history (no offense to you guys). What I'm considering now is staying about two chapters ahead - that way if I don't have the next parts ready yet, I can always count on the ones I already wrote just in case.