Having caught up, and being fully aware that you yourself said you couldn't squeeze all the 1992-related pop culture into the Year in Review post that you wanted, considering we're entering 1993 now, I can't help but be me: is there a chance Quantum Leap doesn't get cancelled ITTL? Or is it still happening regardless?
I don’t think that the butterflies would flap that much, but do expect odd changes to build up on the horizon (up to 1995).
(remembers that "Ren Seeks Help" exists)

... ... ...I mean, I know shit like that won't happen ITTL, but... ... ...at the same time, the fact that the idea that the Adult Party Cartoon scripts are still a thing ITTL makes me think maybe John still should've been fired...
I disagree. Dutch is here to moderate Kric’s more repulsive tendencies.
Nickelodeon hasn’t fired Spümcø yet, as even though John Kricfalusi is still hard to work, the others at Spümcø like Bob Camp and Eric Stefani have made it clear to Nick that they’re putting Kricfalusi on a leash.

Also, notice how Dick Dutch and John Kricfalusi are at least getting along somewhat. Most pop culture TLs (they know who they are) depict Kricfalusi as a one-dimensional bad guy that is immediately hated. As much as we despise that loathsome excuse of an “artist” nowadays, 20-30 years ago he had this legendary god status in the animation field.

Also, as long as Stefani, Dutch and others successfully walk the tightrope between satisfying S&P and satisfying audiences, and as long as the show is making lots of money for Nickelodeon and Spümcø, Kricfalusi is here to stay....... for now...........

Hey guys, due to my IRL academic situation, it's gonna be another two weeks before the next parts come. But I promise it will be huge updates.

Is everyone enjoying the TL so far despite a couple of errors here and there?

Hey guys, due to my IRL academic situation, it's gonna be another two weeks before the next parts come. But I promise it will be huge updates.

Yes I have been enjoying it, And color me intrigued about how the games industry is going to change.

Real life always come first,good luck with school

for me this one was far better song Smells(and ITTL Yaks)
Adding onto this, I should mention that while “The Yodel Song” is by far the most commercially successful song by Nirvana and considered (along with “Smells Like Teen Spirit”) to be their signature song, it’s only considered the third best song by Nirvana fans. In the modern day, “The Yodel Song” is still seen as a great song, albeit overrated due to its 90s overexposure and sounding too much like “Smells Like Teen Spirit”.

Adding onto this, I should mention that while “The Yodel Song” is by far the most commercially successful song by Nirvana and considered (along with “Smells Like Teen Spirit”) to be their signature song, it’s only considered the third best song by Nirvana fans. In the modern day, “The Yodel Song” is still seen as a great song, albeit overrated due to its 90s overexposure and sounding too much like “Smells Like Teen Spirit”.
Interesting. Still Smells is good but i like more come as you are

Do any of the In Utero songs exist here or are they all butterflied away?

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - 10/19/2023
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, so due to my lack of committed schedule in regards to updates and my busy academic schedule, I am considering two options on what to do going foward:
  1. I put the TL on hiatus, yet I return in December (when my semester ends) with a wave of updates that should get us up to January 1994 by the end of December, and to January 1995 in time for the 2024 Turtledove Awards.
  2. I reboot the TL entirely.
I'm still uncertain on what to choose, so I will let you folks decide!